It's hard for me to stay away from the sweets. Every now and then, the struggle gets really bad. The other night I just needed some sugar to make me happy again, but I didn't have much to work with. That's good for you because these peaches are super simple, and super delicious!
The finished product is soft, warm, and delicious. It's not something you should eat every day, but having these every once in a while can be just what you need to stay Primal when a craving hits.
- 3 Peaches
- 6 Tsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a small bowl, combine coconut sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg for topping
3. Slice peaches in half and remove the pits
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
5. Place the peaches on the parchment-lined baking sheet
6. Drizzle 1 Tsp coconut oil over each peach slice
7. Evenly sprinkle the mixed topping over the peaches
8. Bake for 22-30 minutes or until peaches are tender
These peaches were so good, but they didn't last long. I wish my wife would've gotten to try them... Oh well. Hope you enjoy!