The over-stock chicken recipes continue today with this easy Maple-Glazed Chicken! I used boneless, skinless chicken breast, but any cut of chicken can work. This is a nice mix up from all the spicy food and red meat I eat. This is sweet, savory, and delicious!
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1. Mix all ingredients that aren't chicken in a mixing bowl
2. Using a Ziploc bag or sealed dish, marinate chicken for 1-24 hours
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
4. Place marinated chicken breast on foil lined baking sheet
5. Bake chicken for 15 minutes
6. Remove chicken from oven and flip
7. Bake for 15 more minutes, or until chicken internal temperature reads 165 degrees
8. Serve with the perfect match, my Primal Smashed Potatoes!
This recipe is easy, delicious, and fits a Primal/Paleo lifestyle perfectly. If you're like me, and have a hard time finding chicken recipes that don't suck, then try my Maple-Gazed chicken, or any of the other awesome chicken recipes on the blog!