Ah, my first recipe after a LONG break from blogging. I'm lazy, but hey, I'm working on it...
I know I'm the PrimalBro, and it's a name I use proudly. The Primal lifestyle changed my life for the better. Many of my meals still fall under the Primal banner, but incorporating more of a Ketogenic diet has given me a real boost in the fitness and nutrition department.
But enough about me. Onto the pork chops!
I've eaten more pork chops than almost anyone I know for most of my life at this point. My dad is a HUGE pork chop fan. I'm not sure if he really likes it that much, or if he's just cheap, but either way...
I still eat a concerning amount of pork chops, and this is my go to recipe. When I was strictly Primal, eating this made me feel guilty because of the cheese. Now that I'm keto though, I've actually increased the amount of cheese in this recipe.
I hope you enjoy this cheesey, delicious recipe that almost couldn't be easier.
- 1 Pound Pork Chops (I ended up with 4 boneless chops)
- 1/4 cup Ground Flaxseed (or you could use pork rinds)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder to taste
- Olive Oil for frying
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flaxssed, parmesan cheese, and spices
3. In a different bowl, whisk your egg
4. Dip each pork chop into the egg, then into the "breading"
5. Heat olive oil on MED-HIGH heat and fry pork chops for 1-2 minutes per side
6. Bake in preheated oven until internal temperature 150°F, about 10-15 minutes
Pictured below with my easy Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower recipe. You've got to try these together!